Get Involved in GNL 2020-21!
If you are a student at York University:
Are you an undergraduate or graduate student who is interested in international mobility, experiential learning, and developing your intercultural competency and plurilingual communication? Do you want to develop strong problem-solving skills for today’s complex problems? We would love to hear your ideas!
If you are a faculty member at York University:
Are you a York University faculty member who is interested in student-centered learning and open pedagogy? Are you planning to develop and mount a GNL course? We are excited that are you planning to engage in a GNL-enhanced course this year and we would love to support you!
We recommend reviewing the following resources in preparation for the GNL Proposal Form.
- GNL Call For Participation (English)
- GNL Call for Participation (French)
- July 14 GNL Launch - Presentation Slides
- July 14 GNL Launch - Recording of Webinar
- GNL Launch Webinar: Tuesday, July 14, 2020
- GNL Workshop: Friday, August 7, 2020 - 10:00AM to 11:30AM and 6:00PM to 7:30PM
- GNL Drop-In Consultations: Monday, August 10 to Wednesday, August 12, 2020 from 2pm - 3pm - Zoom Link
- Application Deadline (extended): Monday, August 17, 2020
- Award Notification (extended): Friday, August 21, 2020
Get in Touch with the Project Team Today
- Prof. Dominique Scheffel-Dunand, Academic Lead, Globally Networked Learning Project/Lead, Bilingual Open Educational Resources/former Associate Dean for Research and Graduate Studies, Glendon, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lisa Endersby, Educational Developer, Teaching Commons email@example.com
- Vinitha Gengatharan, Executive Director, York International, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Helen Balderama, Associate Director, International Partnerships and Programs, York International, email@example.com
- Marierose Talla, Go Global Projects Assistant, York International, firstname.lastname@example.org