Get Involved in GNL 2020-21!
If you are a student at York University:
Are you an undergraduate or graduate student who is interested in international mobility, experiential learning, and developing your intercultural competency and plurilingual communication? Do you want to develop strong problem-solving skills for today’s complex problems? We would love to hear your ideas!
If you are a faculty member at York University:
Are you a York University faculty member who is interested in student-centered learning and open pedagogy? Are you planning to develop and mount a GNL course? We are excited that are you planning to engage in a GNL-enhanced course this year and we would love to support you!
We recommend reviewing the following resources in preparation for the GNL Proposal Form.
- GNL Call For Participation (English)
- GNL Call for Participation (French)
- July 14 GNL Launch - Presentation Slides
- July 14 GNL Launch - Recording of Webinar
Get in Touch with the Project Team Today
- Prof. Dominique Scheffel-Dunand, Academic Lead, Globally Networked Learning Project/Lead, Bilingual Open Educational Resources/former Associate Dean for Research and Graduate Studies, Glendon Genevieve Maheux-Pelletier, Interim Director, Teaching Commons firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lisa Endersby, Educational Developer, Teaching Commons email@example.com
- Vinitha Gengatharan, Executive Director, York International (YI) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Helen Balderama, Associate Director, International Partnerships and Programs, YI email@example.com