Undergraduate International Student Funding
We understand that due to the COVID-19 pandemic there may be additional financial implications which will be taken into consideration for this bursary.
Note: The bursary is not sufficient to cover tuition fee payments.
Eligible students must:
- have international student status (studying at York on a valid Study Permit and paying international fees)
- be registered and pursuing an undergraduate degree at the time of application
- be in good academic standing
- be enrolled in courses at the time of application
- must have experienced recent event(s) that have affected their financial capacity for the current academic session(s)
Note: All information provided in connection with this application is subject to verification by the University. Any funds received will be applied to your student account at York University. Students will be notified of the decision by email after their application has been reviewed by York International.International Student Bursary Application Deadline: March 14