- Tel: +1 416-736-5177
- Fax: +1 416-736-5176
- Staff Directory: York International's staff directory can be found here
QlessIn-person drop-in support is available via QLESS during specified hours for students seeking answers regarding study permits, work permits, visas, SIN etc.
HOW TO JOIN QLESSJoin the Virtual Kiosk OR download the app on your smartphone from Google Play or the iTunes App Store.
- Open the app and select "York International” or click here to join from your browser
- Join the appropriate queue:
- If you are a degree seeking student, join the Undergraduate & Graduate Students queue.
- If you are completing post-graduate studies at the School of Continue Studies, please join that queue.
- Select the topic you are seeking more information about.
QLESS HOURS OF OPERATIONMonday, Tuesday and Thursday: 1 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. EST Wednesday and Friday: 9 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. EST
International Student and Scholar Services
When emailing us, please include in your email:
- Your student number in the subject line
- Your full name
- Your citizenship(s)
- If you are in or outside Canada
- All permit and visa expiration dates (if applicable)
- Any relevant documents
Immigration Online AdvisingTo book an online appointment with an International Student Advisor and Immigration Specialist, please click here.
UHIP Online AdvisingTo book an online appointment with the UHIP Administrator, please click here. You may also drop-by at one of the UHIP Q&A sessions, that happen every Wednesday at 2pm. To register, please find the link on the UHIP website here under "Upcoming Workshops/Info Sessions". For inquiries regarding UHIP, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. To help us provide you with an efficient and accurate response, please include your student number in your email.
- Tuesdays from 1:00pm - 3:30pm
- Wednesdays from 9:30am - 12:00pm
- Thursdays from 1:00 - 3:30pm