Why Faculty-led Study Abroad
- York University's Faculty-led study abroad programs offer an exciting opportunity to discover the world as your classroom.
- Immerse yourself in a new culture, country, and language while earning credits.
- Experience smaller class sizes, typically 10 to 25 students, led by experienced York professors.
- Enjoy comprehensive support, including pre-departure training, accommodations, and mandatory study and cultural field trips.
- Safety is a priority, with funding support available once safety abroad procedures are completed.
- Expand your world view and appreciate diversity through enriching experiences and different perspectives.
- Develop future-ready skills like adaptability, intercultural communication, and teamwork.
- Make lifelong friends and build a valuable global network.
- Don't miss this transformative journey with York University's Faculty-led study abroad programs!
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions, and continue to check back to see our other courses offered.