There will be no in-person advising on June 6 and June 7, 2023, as the immigration advisors are attending a professional development conference.
If you have an urgent matter (i.e. an expired study permit or a deadline that falls on the dates that the advisors are away), please email email@example.com with the following information:
- Include a clear subject line and your student number.
- In the body of the email include:
- Your full name
- Your student number
- Whether you are currently inside or outside of Canada
- The expiry date of (1) your current study permit (2) visa sticker in your passport (if applicable) and (3) the expiry date of your passport
- Explain what your issue/questions are about in as much detail as possible