Please note: The internship positions below are eligible for funding from York International (minimum length of internship 1 month).
- Full-time undergraduate and first year graduate students registered in a degree program at the University
- Students with a minimum cumulative GPA of 6.0 (B)
- Students must be returning to York University for at least one semester after their internship i.e. students who are graduating in the summer will only be eligible if they are returning to York for at least one semester in the fall.
- In addition to the general criteria, specific eligibility requirements, including language proficiency, are outlined for each position.
Number of Placements: 2
Internship Position: Spanish Language + Internship Program
We can ALSO offer you:
- Accommodation with family selected by TSE or the City Council, Student Housing with full board, or shared apartment (only housing).
- TSE also offers 1 accommodation scholarship which would cover all accommodation costs.
- Transfers from the nearest airports (Madrid and Valencia to Cuenca, A Coruña and Santiago de Compostela to A Coruña).
- Educational tours and weekend trips.
Program Dates: 1-3 months between May and August
How to Apply: https://www.truespanishexperience.com/en/registration
Please also complete the York International application form so that your eligibility for the York International Internship funding can be assessed.