Please note: Students must complete an internship of duration from 1 to 3 months between May and August to be eligible for funding from York International.
York International Internship Award Eligibility
- Senior full-time undergraduate and first year graduate students registered in a degree program at the University
- Students with a minimum cumulative GPA of 6.0 (B)
- Students must be returning to York University for at least one semester after their internship i.e. students who are graduating in the summer will only be eligible if they are returning to York for at least one semester in the fall.
- In addition to the general criteria, specific eligibility requirements, including language proficiency, are outlined for each position.
- After having made an application to Euroace, please complete the York International application form so that your eligibility for the York International Internship funding ($1000CAD per month for a maximum of 3 months) can be assessed.
Internship placement fee: 700€
Placement Site: Spain: Barcelona, Madrid or Valencia
Information on different positions available within the areas below can be found here at https://www.euroace.net/internship-programs/placement-sectors
|Health Sciences||Human Resources||IT||Law|
|Logistics||Marketing||Media & Communications||Music|
|NGOs||Nursing||Nutrition||Public Relations and Communications|
The internship placement fee of 900€ covers the application, selection process and orientation. The orientation includes a pre-orientation before arriving in Spain as well as welcome service (pickup from Valencia airport or train station).
Accommodation is 140€ weekly, shared apartment, for a minimum stay of 4 weeks. Host family: 24€ per day (half board), 27€ per day (full board).
More information regarding accommodation and Spanish courses prices can be found at www.euroace.net/prices
How to Apply: http://www.euroace.net/euroace-process/