Record of Grades and Courses


After your exchange, York International will automatically send an electronic Record of Grades and Courses to the international office at your University.

Your Record of Grades can only be issued if your Student Account has a $0 balance.

Should you require an official transcript for your own records, you can order it through the Registrar's Office for a fee.

York University uses letter grades. If your University has informed you that they require a percentage grade contact the Global Learning Assistants.