In-person drop-in support is available via QLESS during specified hours for students seeking answers regarding study permits, work permits, visas, SIN etc.
HOW TO JOIN QLESS
- Join the Virtual Kiosk OR download the app on your smartphone from Google Play or the iTunes App Store.
- Open the app and select "York International”
- Join the appropriate queue:
- Join the "Immigration" queue.
- Select the topic you are seeking more information about.
What You Need to Know When Accessing Drop-in International Student and Immigration Advising via QLESS:
After signing up to join the queue you will receive updates regarding the wait time for your appointment at various intervals. You will also receive notifications to prepare for your appointment when your turn to meet with an International Student Advisor at 200 York Lanes is approaching.
Appointments are offered on a drop-in basis and wait times will be determined by the number of students in queue. The queue will close for the day once it reaches capacity. You may try logging back into QLESS after a few minutes to check if the queue has decreased and appointment slots have become available.
QLESS HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday-Thursday: 1 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. EST
The York International office is located on the Keele Campus inside York Lanes Mall on the second floor, room 200.