Winter School on Social Entrepreneurship at IIT Madras (India)
Centre for Social Innovation & Entrepreneurship launches two-week Winter School on Social Entrepreneurship, which provides classroom knowledge, immersive/experiential learning, self-study and peer learning opportunities to student-participants, with varied academic backgrounds, about Social Entrepreneurship and its related ecosystem, with specific interest and focus upon the geo-cultural and socio-economic context of Asia.
- Duration: 3 - 14 December 2018
- Deadline: 1st June 2018
For more information and to apply visit their website.
Chinese Language and Cultural Studies at Nanyang Technological University (NTU Singapore)
Conducted by NTU Confucius Institute, this course aims to equip students with basic Chinese language skills. It is ideal for beginners with no prior knowledge or for those who have studied basic Chinese and would like to enhance their proficiency. The programme will cover 2 parts: Chinese Language and Chinese Cultural Studies.
- Duration: 3 - 25 January 2018 (3 weeks)
- Accommodation: On Campus @ NTU Hostels (Only twin sharing rooms are available and priced at S$30 per person.)
- Orientation/Course Opening: 3 January 2018 (It is mandatory that students to attend)
- Singapore Tour: 6 January 2018 (It is mandatory that students to attend the Singapore for better immersion and cultural integration).