Let York International assist you to internationalize your degree with the opportunity to take you global with a YorkU Summer Abroad Course.
The YorkU Summer Abroad courses are designed to enrich students’ academic lives by providing an exciting and educational international experience. These courses take place at both York University and in locations outside of Canada that enhance your understanding through their special connection to the subject matter and the unique international learning opportunities they present.
A Few Quick Facts:
- Courses take place during the Summer Term at York University (May-August)
- All YorkU Summer Abroad Courses are taught by a York University professor
- Relatively small classes (range from 12 to a maximum of 25 students per course)
- All classes, with the exception of language courses, are taught in English
- Prerequisites may be required for a number of courses
- Credits and grades are added directly to your transcript and can count toward your degree at York
- Open to students from other universities on a Letter Of Permission (LOP). Students from other universities are ineligible for scholarship monies
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions, and check back to see our other courses offered for Summer 2018.