Internationalize your degree by taking Summer Abroad Courses!
Summer Abroad courses enrich students’ academic experience as they offer unique education settings outside Canada. Take advantage of the opportunity to study in a country that has a special connection to the subject matter while fulfilling your academic requirements.
A Few Quick Facts:
- Courses take place during the Summer Term at York University (May-August)
- All YorkU Summer Abroad Courses are taught by a York University professor
- Relatively small classes (range from 12 to a maximum of 25 students per course)
- All classes, with the exception of language courses, are taught in English
- Prerequisites may be required for a number of courses
- Credits and grades are added directly to your transcript and can count toward your degree at York
- Open to students from other universities on a Letter Of Permission (LOP). Students from other universities are ineligible for scholarship monies
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions, and check back to see our other courses offered for Summer 2018.