Welcome to the YI student jobs page! Here you can find all the details about available paid work/study positions at York International that are open to both international and domestic students. We encourage students with various backgrounds to apply.
Some important notes to consider:
- These positions are pending work/study approval.
- All positions will operate remotely (work from home) until further notice.
- Can I work in Canada?: If you are an international student who has questions about working in Canada, you can connect with one of the International Student Advisors at firstname.lastname@example.org or virtually during their drop in hours.
- To work in Canada, you will also need a Social Insurance Number (SIN). A SIN can be obtained for free from Service Canada; follow the steps outlined here.
How to apply:
Step 1: Complete the form below according to each session and submit your cover letter, resume and portfolio link (if applicable). We strongly encourage all applicants to take advantage of the free services offered through the YorkU Career Education & Development Centre for resume, cover letter, and interview support.
- APPLY HERE!
NOTE: We will only contact candidates who are being considered for an interview.
Step 2: All applicants must create a YU Hire profile at this link. You can create this profile at any time and also search for other York University work/study positions and job opportunities through YU Hire.
Step 3: Complete a student financial profile (SFP).
- Note that you must complete a new profile for each session.
- The summer and fall/winter SFP applications with deadlines will be posted closer to each session.
Apply By: September 26, 2022
- In order to qualify for work/study positions, all students must meet the requirements outlined by Student Financial Services here.
- Work/Study positions are open only to York University undergraduate students. Graduate students are not eligible for work/study positions.
Fall/Winter 22-23 Positions (September 6-April 28)
|Job Title||# of positions||# of hours/position|
|Special Project Assistant - Sustainable Development Goals (Global Learning)||1||15|
|Student Success Mentor (Global Learning)||1||15|