Please note: York International funding will be disbursed to eligible students who are completing a remote internship of duration from 1 to 3 months during the Fall or Winter semester; or a remote or in person internship of duration from 1 to 3 months during the Summer semester.
YORK INTERNATIONAL INTERNSHIP AWARD ELIGIBILITY
- Senior full-time undergraduate and first year graduate students registered in a degree program at the University
- Students with a minimum cumulative GPA of 6.0 (B)
- Students must be returning to York University for at least one semester after their internship i.e. students who are graduating in the summer will only be eligible if they are returning to York for at least one semester in the fall.
- In addition to the general criteria, specific eligibility requirements, including language proficiency, are outlined for each position.
- After having made an application to True Spanish Experience, please complete the York International application form so that your eligibility for the York International Internship funding ($1000CAD per month for a maximum of 3 months) can be assessed.
How to Apply: https://www.truespanishexperience.com/en/registration