Please note: York International funding will be disbursed to eligible students who are completing a remote internship of duration from 1 to 3 months between the Fall and Summer semester.
YORK INTERNATIONAL INTERNSHIP AWARD ELIGIBILITY
- Senior full-time undergraduate and first year graduate students registered in a degree program at the University
- Students with a minimum cumulative GPA of 6.0 (B)
- Students must be returning to York University for at least one semester after their internship i.e. students who are graduating in the summer will only be eligible if they are returning to York for at least one semester in the fall.
- In addition to the general criteria, specific eligibility requirements, including language proficiency, are outlined for each position.
- After having made an application to Asia Internship Program, please complete the York International application form so that your eligibility for the York International Internship funding ($1000CAD per month for a maximum of 3 months) can be assessed.
Work with organisations based in:
|Singapore||South Africa||South Korea||Taiwan|
Internship Industry: https://internsinasia.com/internships
Internship Fees & Details: https://internsinasia.com/packages-fees/ (York students are eligible for 10% off placement package in all destinations, and 5 % off standard package in Thailand.)
How to Apply: https://internsinasia.com/apply-now