Please note: Students must complete an internship with a duration varying between 1 to 3 months between May and August to be eligible for funding from York International.
York International Internship Award Eligibility
- Senior full-time undergraduate and first year graduate students registered in a degree program at the University
- Students with a minimum cumulative GPA of 6.0 (B)
- Students must be returning to York University for at least one semester after their internship i.e. students who are graduating in the summer will only be eligible if they are returning to York for at least one semester in the fall.
- In addition to the general criteria, specific eligibility requirements, including language proficiency, are outlined for each position.
- After having made an application to Absolute Internship, please complete the York International application form so that your eligibility for the York International Internship funding ($1000CAD per month for a maximum of 3 months) can be assessed.
Application Deadline: Rolling – we recommend at least 6-8 weeks before the intended start date.
Start Date: July 6, 2020 and then every 2 weeks
Duration: 4 weeks up to 16 weeks
Fee: EUR 1,799
Available industries: Finance, Business, Engineering, IT, Fashion, Marketing or Public Relations, Non profit, Human Resources
|Accounting||Entrepreneurship||Hospitality & Tourism||Marketing|
|Advertising||Event Planning||Human Resources||Non-Profit|
|Architecture||Fashion||Information Technology||Public Relations|
|Business Development||Graphic Design||Legal||Pharmaceutical|
|Engineering||Green Technology||Logistics||Real Estate|
Program Start Dates: June 5, 2020 (4, 8 or 12 week programs) OR July 3, 2020 (4 or 12 week programs) OR July 31, 2020 (4 week programs)
Internship Fees: https://absoluteinternship.com/dates-fees/
Webinars (join via on any browser with Flash):
- Tuesday, September 17, 2019 at 11am EST
- Tuesday, October 8, 2019 at 11am EST
- Tuesday, November 12, 2019 at 11am EST
- Tuesday, December 3, 2019 at 11am EST
- Tuesday, January 14, 2020 at 11am EST
- Tuesday, February 4, 2020 at 11am EST
2019 Alumni Testimonial video:
Highlights of Organisation:
In less than a decade, Absolute Internship has formed into a leading and reputable program for university students leading the industry in Barcelona, Beijing, Hong Kong, London, Madrid, Shanghai, Singapore and Stockholm.
Absolute Internship is a pioneering firm and we work with great companies to provide students and graduates the opportunity to develop both their personal and professional skill set and inspire them to follow their passions in an international environment with other students from all around the globe. Our complete internship programs allow participants to step out of their comfort zone, gain insight into their industry of interest in an international work environment, meet industry leaders and build their professional network.
Our program is frequently featured as an industry leading internship program on highest rated media outlets such as The New York Times, BBC, Bloomberg, Reuters and Sky News.
We are dedicated to providing international opportunities that would otherwise be difficult or impossible to find and strive to help students and graduates to follow their dreams – wherever they may be. And with a growing number of students and graduates joining us, Absolute Internship is the easiest way to broaden your horizon and intern abroad in this beautiful world.