Please note: York International funding will be disbursed to eligible students who are completing a remote internship of duration from 1 to 3 months between the Fall and Summer semester.
YORK INTERNATIONAL INTERNSHIP AWARD ELIGIBILITY
- Senior full-time undergraduate and first year graduate students registered in a degree program at the University
- Students with a minimum cumulative GPA of 6.0 (B)
- Students must be returning to York University for at least one semester after their internship i.e. students who are graduating in the summer will only be eligible if they are returning to York for at least one semester in the fall.
- In addition to the general criteria, specific eligibility requirements, including language proficiency, are outlined for each position.
- After having made an application to Absolute Internship, please complete the York International application form so that your eligibility for the York International Internship funding ($1000CAD per month for a maximum of 3 months) can be assessed.
Application Deadline: Rolling – we recommend at least 6-8 weeks before the intended start date.
Start Date: Sept 14, 2020 and then every 2 weeks
Duration: 4 weeks up to 16 weeks
Fee: EUR 1,799
Available industries: Accounting, Advertising, Business Development, Entrepreneurship, Fashion, Finance, Graphic Design, Green Technology, IT, Hospitality & Tourism, Human Resources, Legal, Marketing, Non-profit, Pharmaceutical, Public Relations and Real Estate.
Work with organisations based in:
Career Fields: https://absoluteinternship.com/internships/
Internship Fees: https://absoluteinternship.com/dates-fees/
Please use the registration link to choose a session:
- Thursday, October 15, 2020: 12 pm EST
- Wednesday, November 4, 2020: 1 pm EST
- Wednesday, December 2, 2020: 12 pm EST
- Tuesday, January 12, 2021: 1 pm EST
- Monday, February 8, 2021: 12 pm EST
Remote 2020 International Internship Webinar Series
- Sustainability in Sweden and Singapore
- Start-ups: employment opportunities in times of uncertainty
- International Students and Remote Internships
- Adapting to a Multicultural Work Environment in a Remote Internship
- Which Students Are Looking for a Remote Internship and How to Reach Them
- Insight Into Remote Internships from 3 Host Companies Based in Europe and Asia
Be Part of the #AbsoluteTribe: