Revised US Travel ban
A revised travel ban is signed on Monday March 6, 2017 by the US President effective March 16th, 2017.
Highlights of this revised travel ban include:
- Citizens from Iran, Somalia, Libya, Sudan, Yemen, and Syria will not be permitted to apply for US visa for 90 days;
- Iraq has been removed from the list of countries of the ban released on January 27th;
- Citizens from the six banned countries who are Permanent Residents or citizens of the US are exempted;
- Valid US visa holders are exempted;
- New refugee admissions will be suspended for 120 days;
If you have any questions or concerns related to this issue, or believe that you might be affected, please feel free to contact York International via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at 416-736-5177 or visit York International office at 200 York Lanes to talk to our Immigration Specialist.