York International is reaching out to you regarding the recent announcement by the Saudi Arabia government. During this uncertain and challenging time, we are contacting our students who may be impacted by the current situation. We encourage you to connect with various campus services who might be able to assist you:
- The Registrar’s Office (RO) supports students with issues on course enrollment, completion, academic status, transcripts, etc. http://myonlineservices.students.yorku.ca/
- The Faculty of Graduate Studies (FGS) provides essential support and facilitation to graduate students. http://gradstudies.yorku.ca/about-fgs/
- York International assists all international students on immigration, health insurance, and student community connection and support, etc. http://yorkinternational.yorku.ca/
- Student Counselling Services are available in individual, couple or group counselling to address your concerns. http://counselling.students.yorku.ca
- The Office of Student Community Relations (OSCR) supports students impacted by critical incidents, facing personal crisis or multiple complex issues. http://oscr.students.yorku.ca/
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns. You can visit York International Office at 200 York Lanes, contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 416-736-5177.
We are here to support you.
More Information & Updates for Students
Embassy of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in Canada: 1-613-237-4100
Official Statement issued by Government of Canada
CBC News, August 6th, 2018