Please note: The internship positions are eligible for funding from York International (minimum length of internship 1 month).
- Full-time undergraduate and first year graduate students registered in a degree program at the University
- Students with a minimum cumulative GPA of 6.0 (B)
- Students must be returning to York University for at least one semester after their internship i.e. students who are graduating in the summer will only be eligible if they are returning to York for at least one semester in the fall.
- In addition to the general criteria, specific eligibility requirements, including language proficiency, are outlined for each position.
Number of Placements: 2
Placement Site: Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Information on different positions available within the areas below can also be found here.
|Art, Architecture, & Design||Business, Marketing, & Law||Education|
|Engineering||Environment||Hospitality & Tourism|
|IT||Medical & Healthcare||Social Work & Community Development|
What we offer:
- Accommodation: you can choose between a serviced apartment or staying with a host family in their home
- Visa application support
- Airport pick-up and drop-off
- Local volunteer student guide
- Cultural excursion
- 24/7 in-country support
|1 month||2 months||3 months|
|$2,327 USD||$3,410 USD||$4,125 USD|
Program Dates: 1 - 3 months between May and August
How to Apply: http://studentexchange.vn/apply-now/
Highlights of Organisation:
Student Exchange Vietnam (SE Vietnam) was established with the mission of supporting international students to gain global awareness and local insights from ongoing engagement. As the first and only company of its kind in Vietnam, we offer a completely authentic experience and continuous support during your time with us. We are constantly evaluating our placements to ensure you are provided with a quality experience that will advance your career and that you will remember for the rest of your life. Your journey is our story.
Check out one student's journey with us below: