You are REQUIRED to monitor your student financial account using Passport York. You can view all fees related to residence, meal plan, UHIP, course material fees etc.
- Exchange Students will NOT be charged for tuition
- Some courses may have supplemental fees that are not covered by the exchange tuition waiver (e.g. registration fee, etc.). These fees are found on the course schedule with date, time, and location
- Registration for graduate students will include an additional $15 charge
- University Health Insurance Plan (UHIP) coverage and charges are mandatory
Making Payments to Your Student Account
You have two options to make payments to your student account.
- Before Arrival – Use Western Union to make your payment. Click here for more information.
- After Arrival – You are ONLY able to make a payment through a Canadian bank account. Click here for more information. Opening a Canadian bank account is quick, easy, and free for Students.