Here at York International we want to help York students internationalize their degree and make the most of their time at York! As a York University student you have the opportunity to spend one term or a year studying abroad!
Glendon College, Schulich School of Business and Osgoode Hall Law School also facilitate their own exchange opportunities for students within their departments.
- Credits earned abroad can be applied towards a York degree.
- Tuition is paid to York University (not the host institution).
- The language of instruction is English, unless otherwise stated.
- You can go on exchange for one or two terms.
The first step to go on Exchange is to attend one of our mandatory Exchange Information Sessions!
Why attend an Information Session?
- Find out more information.
- Ask questions.
- Meet previous exchange students.
- Receive the code to access our online application.
- Meet our Global Learning Assistants, who are here to help!
Click here to register for a session.