Students will be notified if they have been selected for an Exchange in January and February.
The exchange pre-departure will take place on the 24th of April 2018 for all students selected for an exchange for the 2018-19 academic year.
In order to apply for a York International Exchange you must complete the following:
- Attend a mandatory Exchange Information Session. Click here to register for a session.
- Submit an online application.
- Pay the $100 non-refundable application fee. Visit the York International office Monday - Friday between 9:00 - 4:00 pm . Payment by Visa, MasterCard and Debit only.
- Submit two reference letters.
- Start an application by clicking here.
You will be required to enter the security code to access the online application. You can only receive this code by attending a mandatory Exchange Information Session. Please click here to register for a session.
- Resume your saved application by clicking here.
You will need to have the forms listed below completed to submit with your application. They are attached here and also in the application itself.
Departmental Verification Form - click here.
Language Assessment Form - click here.
Reference Form - click here.
To apply to go on exchange in the 2018-19 academic year, you must apply by
Friday December 1st at 4:00 p.m.
Questions? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org