The first step to go on Exchange is to attend one of our mandatory Exchange Information Sessions!
Why attend an Information Session?
- Find out more information.
- Ask questions.
- Meet previous exchange students.
- Receive the code to access our online application.
- Meet our Global Learning Assistants, who are here to help!
Session take place in 242 York Lanes. Check calendar for days and times and drop in. Three webinars available.
In order to apply for a York International Exchange you must complete the following
- Attend a mandatory Information Session
- Submit an online application.
- Pay the $100 non-refundable application fee. Visit the York International office Monday - Friday between 9:00 - 4:00 pm . Payment by Visa, MasterCard and Debit only.
- Submit one academic reference letter.
- Start an application by clicking here.
You will be required to enter the security code to access the online application. You can only receive this code by attending a mandatory Exchange Information Session. Please click here to register for a session.
- Resume your saved application by clicking here.
You will need to have the forms listed below completed to submit with your application. They are attached here and also in the application itself.
Departmental Verification Form - click here.
Language Assessment Form - click here.
Reference Form - click here.
Extended Deadline for Winter 2020 Term only: April 30th, 2019, click here for details.
To apply to go on exchange in the 2019-20 academic year, you must apply by
Monday December 3rd at 4:00 p.m.
Students will be notified if they have been selected for an Exchange in January and February.
The exchange pre-departure will take place on the 22nd of April 2019 for all students selected for an exchange for the 2019-20 academic year.
Questions? E-mail email@example.com