Students will be notified if they have been selected for an Exchange in March-April.
The exchange pre-departure will take place in late April for all students selected for an exchange. Exact date to be determined.
In order to apply for a York International Exchange you must complete the following:
- Attend a mandatory Exchange Information Session. Click here to register for a session.
- Submit an online application.
- Pay the $100 non-refundable application fee. Visit the York International office Monday - Friday between 9:00 - 4:00 pm . Payment by Visa, MasterCard and Debit only.
- Submit two reference letters.
- Start an application by clicking here.
You will be required to enter the security code to access the online application. You can only receive this code by attending a mandatory Exchange Information Session. Please click here to register for a session.
- Resume your saved application by clicking here.
Once you've started an application, if you have questions or need assistance, attend one of the Appilcation Bootcamps in November.
WHEN: Tues Nov 7, 2:30-4pm
Wed Nov 15, 2:30-4pm
Thur Nov 23, 12-1:30pm
WHERE: Scott Library, 5th floor, Room 531
To apply to go on exchange in the 2018-19 academic year, you must apply by
Friday December 1st at 4:00 p.m.
Questions? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org