In addition to our YorkU Summer Abroad Courses, students can participate in the following summer initiatives through a Letter of Permission (LOP). Please note: to ensure your Letter of Permission request is processed in time for the Spring/Summer term, applications should be sent at least six weeks prior to the first day of enrolment.
Ontario Universities International (OUI) is a unique organization in Canada, providing leadership in the Province’s commitment to international cooperation and exchange in post secondary education. All students selected to participate in an OUI summer program receive scholarships.
OUI offers Four Exchange Programs that also offer a summer study abroad opportunity:
Summer Programs Offered
- OUI Summer Language Program applications are due to York International by Friday February 22, 2019 at 4:00pm
- Include with your completed OUI application:
- name and email contact for one academic reference
- $100 application fee (payable at York International by Visa, Mastercard, or debit card. 200 York Lanes, Mon-Fri 9am-4pm)
- Applicants will be reviewed and ranked based on GPA, year level, and previous international experience.
If you have any questions about OUI courses or your application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.